Monday, August 23, 2010
first day of 1st grade
Well...you can tell from the look on his face that he wasn't really excited about going back to school. He would have been happy to stay home. But I think he'll do just fine. He was excited about his new pencil bag and his own personal hand sanitizer for his backpack...oh and his new shoes and t-shirts for school.
Miss M is missing her "Buddy" today. The first thing she asked when she got up..."Where is Trebor?" "But I want to play with him." An hour later..."Is Trebor almost home?" And again...and again. Once when I answered he's still at school..."But I love him. He's my best friend." She didn't want to eat lunch by herself..."But isn't Trebor going to eat lunch." This will take some getting used to again. She plays well on her own but would much rather have her "Buddy" to play with.
Posted by SunshineStateWilson4 at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Little Missy is lonely for brother, that is sweet. He will have a good time after the new is worn off. Hope some of the same kids that were in his classroom from last year are with him again.
awww...isn't he cute! Loved seeing Mary Ellen at Saginaw
Awe that is so cute! He's looking all grown up!
Post a Comment